Sabtu, 05 September 2009

andore :

I feel strange with my own live...I thought hard for everything..I can't smile as much as I can do before..I'm scared that this feel can shattered me..I don't want that..

A week..I thought about this feel in a week and the answer is "Nothing"..I didn't get the answer yet till nowdays..I think this week is a hard week for me..I can't thinking clearly..My mind has been separated..I thought about my Organitation - I thought about the problem in my college - and what made it was looked hard...I thought About SOMEONE..Someone who can make me like this..I don't know about her mind and I don't know what happened with me..I just need one word from her..One word which can make big change on me..

I have plans with my future..I don't want do nothing..I have something to do, something which can growth my knowlege..I must finished that..I know I'm is The Best..

ENDLESS SACRIFICE   never stop getting the aim  (the spirit of ATMI 40)

                       andoredejava.blogspot.com

0 comments: