Sabtu, 07 Mei 2011

Live is Choice

I'm 65 years old now.. I have money no more.. My child hunger.. I don't work, because I'm old enough to work.. I see my friends success with their life.. Very happy.. Oh God.. Why this things happened to me..??
Let me see..
When I was child I like playing computer game than did my homework..
In my classroom, I like slept than listened my teacher talked about some weird thing..
When I'm in college, I prefer missed my class to playing online games..
When I was work in some company, I prefer not come to my company to get a long trip to anywhere..
I like used my salary to bought some food, touring, and played with my girlfriend.. Every month I don't have spare money anymore..
I like my life like this.. I don't care about my future..
------------
Now.. Everything is being different...
Everyday I always ask to my shelf...
I'm stupid n I have skill no more.. Why I didn't study much when I was child..???
I don't have money anymore.. Why I didn't spend my money to save it when I was young..??
I've got complication disease.. Why I didn't care about what I ate before..??
Why...??
Why..??
Why I make a wrong choice..??
------------
I don't want to be like that.. I want to have a great future..
I CHOICE TO SUCCESS..
that's my answer..

andoredejava.blogspot.com

0 comments: